Incredible Film, Hekendorperweg 21, 3421 VJ Oudewater in the Netherlands, is responsible for processing personal data as set out in this privacy notice. It explains which personal data we collect and use and to what end. We advise you to read this notice carefully.
How to get in touch
If want to discuss this privacy notice with us, please use the contact details below.
3421 VJ Oudewater
Tel: +31 (0) 6 53 948 986
To carry out our work, we use personal data. In some cases, we do this in collaboration with third parties.
We are strongly committed to protecting personal data. That is why we take the utmost care when using and protecting personal data. We follow the rules set out in privacy law. This means that:
- We will clearly state what we use personal data for. We do this through this privacy notice;
- We will only collect personal data needed for the stated purpose;
- We will ask you for your prior and explicit consent to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- We will not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or if we are legally obliged to;
- when we do share your data with third parties, we will make arrangements ensure, amongst other things, that they will not be used for other purposes;
- we will take suitable measures to protect your personal data and demand that any parties who are processing personal data on our behalf do the same;
- we will respect your right to view, correct or remove your personal data at your request.
What personal data we collect
When using our services and websites, you provide us with certain details. Those may be personal details. Depending on the services and features that you use on our website, we may process the following personal data:
- first and surname
- company details
- email address
- telephone number
- address details
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
What we do with your data
We process the data mentioned above for one or more of the following reasons (depending on which services or features you use):
- Sending our newsletter via Mailchimp.
- Phoning or emailing you, should this be necessary for providing our service.
- Informing you about changes to our products and services.
- Drawing up contracts and sending invoices.
- Delivering goods and services to you.
- Incredible Film analyses your activity on the website to improve the website.
- Incredible Film also uses personal data where there is a legal obligation to do so, such as for our tax return.
When and how we share personal data with third parties
We will pass on your data to third parties only if this is necessary for delivering the products you have ordered or the services you have requested.
When we pass on your details to a third party, we ensure through a Data Processing Agreement that your personal data are not used for any other purposes. This agreement also stipulates that your personal data must be removed as soon as they are no longer required.
Aside from this, we will not pass on the details you have provided to any third party, unless this is required or permissible by law. It is possible, for example, that the police request data from us if they are conducting a fraud investigation. In this case we are legally obliged to provide the requested data.
How we store and secure your personal data
We take every reasonable precaution to minimise misuse of and unauthorised access to your personal data. For example, we ensure that access to personal data is restricted to people who need to use the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
We do not keep the data any longer than is necessary. This means that we only keep the data while providing the service you have requested. The exception to this is any data that we need to keep for longer because of a legal obligation to do so.
If you are concerned that your personal data is not adequately protected or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the steps we have taken to secure your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and a firewall.
- TLS (previously SSL). We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar, where you will see “https” and the closed padlock symbol.
We inform you about these cookies when you first visit our website and ask your permission to use them. You can opt out of these cookies by changing the settings in your internet browser to ensure it no longer stores any cookies. You can also delete any information that was previously saved through your browser’s settings. Click here for further details.
Automated decision making
We do not carry out automated decision making on matters that can have (significant) consequences for individuals. This applies to decisions made by computer programmes or systems without any human involvement (for instance, involvement of an Incredible Film employee).
How you can view, amend or remove your personal data
You have the right to view, amend or remove your personal data. You also have the right to revoke any permission you may have given for data processing or to object to Incredible Film processing your data. In addition to this, you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request your personal data from us and ask us to transmit it to you or to any organisation you choose.
You can send a request to view, amend, remove or transfer your personal data or you can request to restrict processing or object to the processing of your personal details by emailing email@example.com.
To ensure that any request for access has originated from you, we ask you to send a copy of your identification with the request. In this copy, please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the row(s) of characters at the bottom of your passport), passport number and National Insurance number. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and in any event within four weeks.
Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens)
You should also be aware that you if you have any complaints, you can submit them to the national oversight authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). You can do that by clicking here.
Third party websites
This notice does not apply to third party websites, such as YouTube and Vimeo, which may be accessed from our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these websites deal with your personal data in a trustworthy or secure manner. For more information about the way third party websites use your personal data, please always read their privacy notice before you use them.
How we keep you informed of changes to this privacy notice
We may amend this privacy notice from time to time. Any amendments will be published on our website.
Your personal data will never be used for any other purposes without your permission. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy notice from time to time, to ensure you are aware of any changes.
When this privacy notice comes into effect
This (updated) privacy notice came into effect on 25-05-2018.